Zima Child Hope Africa (ZICHA) connects Sponsors with needy children in Uganda. At the front line are the experienced social workers who identify the children in need of sponsorship based on ZICHA's sponsorship selection criteria.
£ 24 or $ 30 a month will for one child cover:
• Education costs (School fees and scholastics)
• Health screening and medical treatment
• Knowledge and skill impacting lessons/training
• Hygiene supplies like soap and toothpaste
• Home visitation
• Centre day supplies like food, snacks, stationary and games
Our sponsors receive update reports twice a year about their sponsored child. We provide our sponsors with accurate and up-to-date information about the child without violating any of the child's privacy rights.
Sponsors also have the opportunity to write letters to the children they sponsor.
Click here to read more about our sponsorship program.